|Our entry level Standard Bell Tents promise simple comforts interwoven with old school elegance. We provide you with the essentials including comfy inflatable mattresses with a cosy duvet, fresh white linen and fluffy towels. You’ll find it hard to get out of bed! There’s a jute doormat for muddy boots and an LED storm lantern for late-night trips to the loo.
All our Bell Tent packages come with the newly added benefits of access to a Pamper Station with hairdryers, retail hair & make-up services and a Charging Station with seats for phones, laptops or cameras. Plus flushing toilets, showers and a reception tent with round the clock service.
- Comfy inflatable mattresses in the required combination
- A jute doormat for muddy boots and shoes
- An LED storm lantern for light when it gets dark and late-night trips to the loo
- 13.5 tog duvet
- One pillow per person
- Cotton bed linen
- One cotton bath towel per person
- Access to Pamper Station with hairdryers, retail hair & make-up services
- Access to Charging Station with seats for phones, laptops or cameras
- Plus flushing toilets, showers and a reception tent with round the clock service
2 Person: 2 x Single Beds or 1 x Double Bed (£695)
3 Person: 3 x Single Beds or 1 x Double Bed and 1 x Single Bed (£795)
4 Person: 4 Single Beds, 2 x Double Beds or 1 Double Bed and 2 x Singles (£895)
- All prices stated for Boutique & Camel Camp accommodations are the price per accommodation, not per person and do not include festival tickets.
- You can only stay in this campsite if you book accommodation (large enough for your whole party) and a Festival Weekend Camping ticket (1 per person). If you don’t have both you cannot stay in this campsite.
- If you’re booking RO Festival tickets only, you’ll need to arrive with the Accommodation booker or get them to meet you on arrival.
- Boutique and Camel Camp opens 12pm Thursday – 11am Monday. Reception is staffed 24/7 during these opening hours.
- Your accommodation can only house the maximum advertised capacity.
- Final products subject to minor changes from advertised pictures.
- For Boutique and Camel Camp enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries and accessibility requirements see our FAQ page